Monday, September 8, 2014

Business presentation in Internet Marketing


Business Opportunity in Internet Marketing Presentation - Providence, RI

Wyndham Garden Providence
Providence, RI | Start: 19:15:00

Hello everyone:

I had my shop.com franchise business for several years, I have always enjoyed helping people with their health and well-being as well as your financial situation.

I look forward to a new team of entrepreneurs to build, self-motivated and in the Boston area, the ambitious people are dedicated coachable, I like to help, and I like to make money with it.

My goal with my business is to build shop.com on the side of my "job" in information technology is my retirement (if I retire early).

Our company has 21 years greatly decreased from the Better Business Bureau A + assessed and pays commissions on the volume, which could lead to a six-figure income.

Our organization has UnFranchise opportunities "Quick Start" in the following lines Products / Services:

Online sales of small businesses
Weight Loss Coach
Cosmetics / Anti-Aging

There are also opportunities for products / services in the financial services products, health / wellness and anti-aging and entertainment services.

The agenda of the presentation:
- Company Profile
- Why should you have your own business
- Product Overview
Starting steps to your business / Compensation Plan -

--------------------------

You must have a computer and the transport of owning a business. This is a part-time business and is designed to fit your busy life.

QUESTIONS serious only.
750191898372186


Business Opportunity in Internet Marketing Presentation - Providence, RI
Providence, RI
What's hot and what happened | SocialAlerts.com/providence
New Year's Eve, Nightlife, Clubs, Parties, Events and more in Providence RI

No comments:

Post a Comment