Friday, September 12, 2014

Relations and internet marketing

In the last 10 years of my life I am involved in some form of internet marketing and is one thing that is true ... relationships are the key!

My first attempt at an online business was a total failure. Not because I do not have the right tools. Not because the products were awful. Not because I've done my best to promote ... it's because all my attention was on me.

It was not until I learned the key to success is to help others to succeed. My first real mentor taught me something that I in everything I do to this day.

He taught me to take my attention inward and others ...

Turn inward to face outward


Think of it this way ...

100% of people in the world. 99% of them are not you.

If all your attention inward, is associated with only 1% of its potential for success.

This is a mistake that most marketers and fail.

How can we change this?

Start with a. I know you have heard that the journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step. How to choose someone who can help. No matter what size you think it is, you will be surprised what you can do ... be for both.

Whether it is a word of encouragement, or just have a simple question about your life or business. This opens the door to trust and do business with people they trust.

Really listen and begin a relationship that goes beyond the mark with your program or buy your product.

Once you have established this relationship and have to find a new girlfriend elsewhere. This process is more valuable than any marketing tool for sale on the Web. This is the true definition of network marketing.

If you take on yourself to understand the focus, as an effective marketing agent at all levels to be, you start.

My challenge for you


Right now, stop what you're doing. Go find your favorite social networking site and someone who works online and ask them how they are doing. Nothing more, nothing less.

I have also been a while!

A seed that will grow and grow.


Let me know what you do today!

No comments:

Post a Comment