Position of individual taxpayers whose tasks include the implementation of the tactics of the daily activities necessary to obtain MCO (online store) operations on the website, to catalog Catalog Quick Order and distance areas of the site. This includes the coordination of the operations of setting deadlines and schedules for updates and launch the site code of media conduct site quality assurance / control and production according to the reach Internet content from the tray, fixed program, the objectives of the Company for customs clearance, Catview zones and CQO place.
- Perform a quick view order catalog and clearance sections of the site. This includes all elements of the product configuration (text, images, image, etc..)
- Make changes daily updates on the Web site (Content settings, active consent, publishing and assets tests).
- Compliance with the timing of the production plans of all messages and location updates.
- Learn the details of the functionality of content management processes for website functions and tasks of a global team and set.
- Perform safety and quality testing functionality and updates (including the site in Spanish) main site as well as external marketing vehicles (e-mail, graphics, displays, etc..)
- Maintain the monitoring of all deliveries of products and production diva, to ensure that all goods are delivered properly.
- Communicate to keep you regularly with his teammates at all, on the state.
- Assist with the management of cross-functional teams (ICS, Internet Merchandising, MP & A, marketing, CCC, and Fewd LTS) in the operational execution launches website and make sure that the information or materials to the right place available changes and that the deadlines are met.
- Contribution to process improvement
- Help for special projects and ad hoc requests Director, Site Operations
- Competitive benchmarking and other sites to visit regularly to generate ideas for improving the site.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- The ability and willingness to after hours, if necessary, to support updates and / or delays websites work
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to set priorities, time management and meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work cross-functionally and coordinate with external providers
- Willingness to learn new technology applications
- Analytical and logical thinker
- Use basic knowledge of how Internet applications and Web
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 1-2 years experience in business preferred (marketing, interactive experience a plus)
- Website about the production know more
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Veterans / Disabled