Job Title Manager Online - Internet Marketing
Salary £ 14-18k depending on experience
Postal: United Kingdom
Additional Comments: This is an opportunity to administrator and customer service to help manage a business in the online gaming industry existing online every day.
This role will suit a bright graduate or dropout excellent communication skills to win in search of experience working for an online company in a fully digital environment.
It will perform the successful candidates require, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Running reports and seizure statistics in Excel and our data.
- Management of inquiries from customers and partners by e-mail
- The creation of writing exclusive content that will be used for weekly and monthly newsletters
- Use management systems to keep the contents of the content page, updating users
- Coming up with ideas for the monthly promotions online
You must be motivated, with good oral and written communication, and should also in the use of Excel and Word are familiar.
Training if provided, are provided in the details of the function, but the competition in the skills mentioned above. Opening times for participating in our office in Chelmsford, Essex will be of 9.00 bis 17.00 clock, Monday to Friday.
Note that if you do not not recommend near Chelmsford life that you are applying for the role.