An excellent opportunity to develop your career in marketing
Our client is the UK subsidiary of a leading marketing, B2C, gifts and objects of direct collection.
Reported to the Director of Online Marketing in the Customer Specials Online Marketing Manager will be responsible for the creation of value, desire and conscience of society by utilizing all media online, by optimizing the website by PPC and Social Media.
Strong technical skills essential, including:
- Developed ways to improve the web content clearly create page optimization and Off-page, web marketing and technical adaptation.
- Submit a Web capabilities, including optimization Banner and house and all aspects of the customer journey from the landing page through the soil, including the payment of optimization techniques to increase sales payment stage and business strategies. Classification of products and categories.
- Social Network - Created and maintained social media profiles such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter; planned and carried out these successful campaigns social media tools.
- Partnership - the experience of selling products at Amazon, including sponsored links and product announcements; Optimize the product range and labels.
- Understanding and knowledge of the main programs of the affiliate network (eg TradeDoubler)
- Planned and implemented campaigns existing customer base effectively email.
- Develops and manages budgets for online marketing campaigns and programs including organic optimization and paid search marketing.
- Keep always effective on the growing popularity of the Internet.
- 2-5 years experience in B2C is important
The basic skills
- A thorough understanding of web analytics, SEO, PPC, inclusive.
- Technology and software superior skills.
- Practical judgment, which is used to make critical decisions and technical recommendations.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multi-tasking: able to manage projects simultaneously and effectively
- Very well organized and detail oriented.
- Creative and innovative.