Friday, August 29, 2014

No Spammy, no internet

I'm trying really unattractive to create a page that is very different looking from most of these sites selling spam and most people on this forum use. I know it works well if you snake oil salesman tactics in the IM niche (eg :. Make $ 10,000 a day in his underwear in the comfort of your own home type BS), but other than that seems not many other niches also to convert this type of advertising letters.

The niche I'm interested in trading stock trading / forex. Most people selling products in this niche are thieves and sale of trash does not work. Also try the same type of sales pages based IM use and I have nothing to do with it.

I'm looking for examples of sales pages, landing pages or landing pages, looking for the professional. If anyone knows of one please let me know. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment